Our client process is designed to help us obtain a deep understanding of how best to invest for you, and to put that understanding to work while keeping you informed and engaged as we help you reach your goals.
- Establishing the Relationship. Relationships based on clear communication and trust are at the center of our service. We begin by defining our responsibilities and yours. We explain our compensation arrangement and we agree on how decisions will be made.
- Gathering Data. We then work closely with you to understand your goals and expectations. We will ask about your personal and financial goals and attitude about risk. And we'll gather all necessary documents before giving advice.
- Analysis. Next, we evaluate the information we've received and determine the steps needed to achieve your goals. This assessment may include analyzing your assets, liabilities and cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments and tax strategies.
- Presenting Our Recommendations. We'll then offer customized financial planning recommendations, reviewing them carefully with you. During this step, we listen to any concerns you may have, and revise our recommendations as appropriate.
- Implementation. At this stage, we will discuss how to carry out the recommendations. In some instances, we will serve as a "coach, " coordinating services with professionals such as attorneys or accountants.
- Monitoring. Finally, we will discuss monitoring progress toward your goals. We will report to you regularly and adjust recommendations as needed.